VTLUUG-ANNOUNCE Archives

VTLUUG-ANNOUNCE@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

VTLUUG-ANNOUNCE Home

VTLUUG-ANNOUNCE  October 2009

VTLUUG-ANNOUNCE October 2009

Planning Meeting Tomorrow at 20:30

Christopher Covington <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:33:56 -0400

All,

There will be a LUUG planning meeting tomorrow at 8:30pm in 145 Squires
Student Center. We will be discussing the Open Street Map day scheduled
for November 7th and the practice run that will be invaluable in
planning the bigger event. Also on the agenda are:
* T-Shirts
* Publicity and recruiting for next semester
* Getting the LUUG a server again
* Setting up a VPN
* What further talks we'd like hear this semester

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply;
willing is not enough, we must do."
-Goethe

Do something with the LUUG.

Hope to see you there,
Chris Covington

P.S. HokieBOT is alive! Try "!help" in #vtluug.