OSSIE-DEV February 2010

Re: IDL compilation

Shereef Sayed <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Feb 2010 13:06:37 -0500

Thank you very much, Edoardo! We have had a few people in the past with
similar requirements, but we have never documented their work. This will
be a very useful addition to our documentation. I will make sure that
this makes it into the user guide in 0.8.1.

If at all possible, we would love to read your thesis when it is
finished.

Thanks again, Edooardo!

-Shereef