OSSIE-DEV@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

OSSIE-DEV Home

OSSIE-DEV  February 2008

OSSIE-DEV February 2008

Re: SigProc fixed-point math

Philip Balister <[log in to unmask]>

ossie-dev Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:25:27 -0500

Joseph Gaeddert wrote:
> Philip,
> You mentioned that the tools need "overhauling... for embedded work."
> Can you be more specific as to what it would need to do?  I'd be willing
> to revisit this if it would help you significantly.  You're the embedded
> guru here.  Unfortunately, if there's something that needs to be done
> regarding embedded work I doubt you can rely on any of us at the moment
> to help you out!  We beseech thee!

Drew's email suggests a lack of commitment to doing the work necessary
to work with OSSIE on embedded systems.

Step number 1 is showing some commitment to making this project work. I
do not have time to help people get up to speed on what I have been
doing for the past year. People are going to have to show me they are
motivated to work on embedded OSSIE before I invest any more time trying
to educate the OSSIE team.

Philip