Re: import of RTF with Links

Phillip Rodokanakis <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:07:29 -0500

Roland:

Save your RTF files in HTML format. From MS Word go to File/Save As Web
Page. When you import the HTML formatted document, the hyperlinks get
imported. I hope this helps...

Best Regards, Phil
Phillip Rodokanakis
Consultant and Authorized Reseller