Importing emails

Kathy Dunham <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:00:42 -0500

Not sure if this has been covered before -- I tried searching and couldn't
find anything...

When importing my emails (from Outlook XP) into askSam, all of the emails
are double-spaced (i.e., there's an extra carriage return between each
line).  Is there a way to stop this behavior?  I realize, to some people,
this may not be a problem, but it makes reading the emails more difficult --
all the scrolling you have to do.

Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions.

Take care,
Kathy