Re: Assistance please - file recovery

Tristan Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:39:46 +1100

It sounds to me like the newer version hasn't updated the associate between
.ask files and the new installation folder.  What happens when you double
click another .ask file? If it also displays an error then it may indeed be
a bug in the AskSam installation. In that case the problem is not that the
file itself has been deleted, but rather that windows can't find an AskSam
program file.

Regards,
Tristan Jenkins