Re: askSam 5.1 RC2 Now available..

Bonnie Britt <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:30:30 -0800

Thanks, Phil. I had not been using stored searches, and now see it is
useful. Problem is stored searches seem to attach to one file. I'd prefer if
stored search could apply to any file. Some of my files are also closely
related but perhaps with varying emphasis, and I frequently search across
files.
When I click Help in Search Multiple Files, I'm informed that Help does not
exist: Contact Vendor for an updated Help file. (129)
Bonnie