Re: Match only the first occurrence

Florian Gehrke <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:30:36 -0500

What George wrote on 18 Sep 2002 seemes to have survived in v.5.1 (German
edition). The only difference is: "Match only the first occurence"
provides "Any occurence", not "All occurences".

Could you confirm this? Is it fixed in the announced upgrade?

Flo