Re: Betr.: failed import of pdf file

Phillip Rodokanakis <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:48:44 -0500

Best Regards, Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phil Schnyder
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 5:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Betr.: failed import of pdf file

Bonnie,

TextPipe only works during import (and only on Text and HTML files).  But it
does have pre-set functions to remove blank lines, remove spaces at the
beginning of lines, remove HTML tags, etc.

So although you can create filters for specific types of files, there are
also generic functions that will work on any type of file.

Hope this helps.

Phil

askSam Systems
Perry, FL (The Silicon Swamp)
http://www.askSam.com/
850-584-6590
                     askSam: Turn Information into Searchable Databases
                                       Try it at: http://www.askSam.com