Re: printable User's Guide?

Phil Schnyder <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:14:09 -0500

Havivah,

If you just want to print a couple of pages on another machine, you can export them to RTF. RTF files can be opened and printed by nearly any word processor.

Phil

askSam Systems                                                          Perry, FL (The Silicon Swamp)
http://www.askSam.com/                                                                          850-584-6590
                     askSam: Turn Information into Searchable Databases
                                       Try it at: http://www.askSam.com