Re: printable User's Guide?

Michael Kenward <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:45:54 -0000

Check the settings you used to create the PDF file.

The size depends on the resolution and stuff.

When I create files for the printer they can be many many times larger than
when I create files for web access.

Your control will depend on how you create your PDF files. With Acrobat and
some drivers you have more control than with the cheapies.

MK