Re: Bullets?

Anant Patil <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:25:43 -0500

Bonnie,

Yes, there is a way to bullet text in askSam.

First, you may want to get rid of the "â€" characters. You can delete
it manually by selecting and pressing the Delete key on your keyboard. You
can also automate the process by choosing Edit > Replace. Replace "â€",
with nothing.

Once this is done, you can Select lines to which you want to apply bullets.
Format > Un-numbered List.

Please correct me if I misunderstood your question.
Anant