Re: Is the Word List limited?

Phil Schnyder <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:02:29 -0500

Florian,

A correction on my last post... the problem is a limitation on Win95, Win98, and ME.  Under these OS's there's a limitation to the number of items that display in the dialog (56,000 or 64,000 -- something like that).

This limitation was removed in Win2000 and XP.

Phil

askSam Systems                                                          Perry, FL (The Silicon Swamp)
http://www.askSam.com/                                                                          850-584-6590
                     askSam: Turn Information into Searchable Databases
                                       Try it at: http://www.askSam.com