Re: Wordlist Webpublisher

Phil Schnyder <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:48:45 -0500

Bao,

The Web Publisher does not have a function that exposes the Word List. This is something that would be possible using the SDK and the askSam Engine. I believe there is an API that gives a developer access to the Word List.

Phil

askSam Systems                                                          Perry, FL (The Silicon Swamp)
http://www.askSam.com/                                                                          850-584-6590
                     askSam: Turn Information into Searchable Databases
                                       Try it at: http://www.askSam.com