Re: Buy 5.1, receive 5.0

Anant Patil <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:16:18 -0500

Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback. Our Shipping Department may have made an error
when they sent you the package. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you already have installed askSam 5.0 you can get the Upgrade Patch and
new Help From -
http://www.asksam.com/asksam5/build625/625update.zip
http://www.asksam.com/asksam5/build625/help.zip

Below  are the instructions -

Step1: Download the Upgrade Patch from the link below.

Step2: Unzip the contents of this file into your askSam 5 program
directory, overwriting all files. By default, this directory is located at
C:\Program Files\askSam\askSam5.

Step3: Download Help and Documentation files.

Step4: Repeat step 2.

Please note that this does not require you to un-install existing version
of askSam 5.0.

If you haven't installed the copy of askSam 5.0, then here is the URL to
download the full version of askSam 5.1. Use the serial number you were
given along with the CD.

http://www.asksam.com/asksam5/build625/askSam5.exe

Thanks
Anant