Buy 5.1, receive 5.0

Andrew Bokelman <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:29:39 -0800

I ordered an upgrade to askSam 5.1 Pro.  Today I received my package and
installed it.  Problem is, they sent me 5.0.2.604 Pro. I suggest anyone
ordering the physical package check this after they get it.  You or one of
your customers could end up with the wrong version and not know it.  There
was no advisement in the package about the actual version number, and I
received no notice of  about having to download an additional upgrade as
soon as I receive it.