Re: Assistance please - file recovery

David Wilson <[log in to unmask]>

For users of askSam: A Free-form Information Manager

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:07:23 +1100

Thank you, Clemens!
It is just as you say....
I now have received the NEW unlock code from Tech Support (thanks guys for
your prompt reply) and I now have no problems in double clicking an .ask
file from Windows Explorer.

And thank you, Phil for your patience and support.
And thank you, too, Tristan, and Bonnie, and Barrie for your messages.
At times like this, it's good to be in this List.

David